♥ annie's followers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

what a tiring week !

Just finished everything this week !
Whao ! what a tiring day with mamii !
we went competition at SMK Catholic for singing persembahan !
our performance was nice ! i guess !
before that we always stayback at school to practice & rehearsal !
finally our performance ended !













Somemore , SMK Catholic's sketsa was funny & nice to watch !
we enjoyed watching it !
hope to see their funny sketsa again !
after this, im goin to bust other things !
why i havent finish all my work ?!
my prefects' programme book !
im gonna finished it on Monday ! I CAN DO IT !
i believe myself ! =)
trust myself too !













mamii, thanks for everything !
you accompany me
help me in everything when i need help
mamii always find the way to help me solve my problems !
am i down these few days?
am i busy din accompany you these days mamii?
im sorry about that kay ? ><
kinda busy this week
really sorry ! dont angry yar !
i drank our favourite today before i went account tuition !
DUTCH LADY MILK ! hahhaha !
YUMMY !



















why these days everybody get sick easily ?
hope mamii's bone wont felt so pain jor !
mamii is very weak de !
take care when doin anything yar !
whatever you do ! get rest mamii !
honey lemon for my jimuii, hong jing these days !
she is sick !
i made for her 2 days only
hope she get well soon !
she gonna work lagi
haixxx ! get some rest yarh !
dun get sick ad !





IMY & ILY my mamii !!!
someonw who always care for me
we always message everyday
dun feel bored oso! hehheeh !
made breakfast for me too !
we din even quarrel ! what a best friends we are !
go out together too !
we going holidays together too !
cant wait that day to come ! hhahaha !
sure we have fun on our holidays !
we gonna enjoy the trip !!




No comments:

Post a Comment