♥ annie's followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Holiday !!



Its Holiday now !!
Hari Raya to bangsa Melayu !!
gonna rest ! what a tiring day !!
hhahaha !












going to go KL, im coming KL !! SOON !!
it is holiday now but i still have alot of homework to do !!
finish sekali gus !!
hhahaah !












You are sick ! seriously sick !
so we have to delay our holiday trip =)
recover soon , drink lots of water, do eat too although You dun have appetite !
eat some & drink our favourite MILK !
cant wait the day we go holidays together !
but You have to recover first then we just go !












kinda EMO these days ! why ?!
i dun have appetite to eat oso, felt very full pula
because of.... ? i dun knw ler !
i have to try to eat some if not .. my gastric will get me to trouble !












Enjoy my holidays for 1 week ! And oso my homework to do =(
Do enjoy your holidays too my Dear friends & Buddies !





HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS !!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment