♥ annie's followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

I HATE YOU !!

I hate you very much !!
you should get lost !!
saw you everyday i wanna to vomit !
dun you think people admire you okay ?!
you sucks !!
get lost ! out of my vision ! get out from my world !
wont get to see you i lagi happy !!












because of  you i angry you happy??
i should not angry ! i should learn ANGRY BIRD !!
dun angry ! get fire on my head only !
see you once just wanna vomit !!
you are not like THE FRUITCAKE SPECIAL !
YOU ARE LIKE SMELLY POISON !
People smell this will faint straight away ! or die !!












talk about u for what ?!
talk to my mamii better ! she's better !
prettier than you although your results is better than her !
she treat everybody she knows with true heart ! but you ?!
i like to compare you with my mamii ! because we both hate you !
UGGGRRRHHHHH !
you ruin my life !












TO :: mamii ,

lets perform properly in our performance on Wednesday
location :: Catholic !
hhahahas !
my happy have you as my mamii !
closes friend !
i love you too laaa !
your blog is soooo touched !
i nearly cry out !
you said that my blog update once in a blue moon !
now i updated !!
everytime read mamii's blog i will cry de ><
 why ?! hahhhas ! i dun knw the reason ler xD
maybe tooo close le bahh ??






LOVE YOU MUCH EVELYNN LIM HUEY YEE !
you made my life interesting & had fun with you everytime we went out !

1 comment: