♥ annie's followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

S.I.N.G.L.E !

From june 1 i am SINGLE !
i felt sooooo relax right now !
having fun with my friends !
im in happy mood now !
















do wad everi want !
its really relax but i gonna studyhard from now on !
my account is seriously BAD !
haizzz !
but i will try my best !











it has been a long time i din post something new on my blog !
i post now !!
with a relationship status ! SINGLE !
hahahahhaahas !
i am always happy when i am with EVELYNN , PRISCILLA, VIO & BLABLA BLA !
i got my friends who very close to me !
i cant list them out ! ALOT OF THEM !












SOMEBODY'S BIRTHDAY is around the corner !
we are planning that da's activities !!
we are sooo excited EXSPECIALLY HER !
she'sthe ONE who nearly gone CRAZY !
when she heard my mom approved me to celebrate at her house !
REMEMBER :: HAPPY & SMILE IS BETTER THAN MOODY !
SPECIALLY FOR YOU ! THE PERSON I APPRECIATE DID, CRAZY EVERYTHING TOGETHER !!


I LOVE YOU !! XD











> Annie xD

2 comments: